Woodwork for Inventor 8 change logs :
Woodwork for Inventor 8.4 (Release date: 2018-03-21)
- Improved – BiesseWorks postprocessor. Now Type of Tool can be specified in spindle name definition and it will be transferred to final CNC program.
- Improved – Implemented Clamping Corner interpretation for WoodWOP post-processing. Previously Clamping Corner settings was not interpretated by Woodwop post-processor.
- Improved – Feedrate values source for WoodWOP post-processing. Now is available option to switch feedrate value source. Feedrate value can be set from Woodwop for Inventor machine configuration or values from Woodwop tool data base can be applied.
- Improved – Other small improvements
- Fixed – Issue with Edge band calculation.
- Fixed – issue with Pocked stepover validation.
- Fixed – Issue with Ramp landing interpretation.
- Fixed – Issue with Hardware Attachment command when using *.ipt files.
- Fixed – Issue with incorrect Pocket trajectory calculation.
- Fixed – Issue with wrong Material Assignment for specific assembly (also valid for mirrored parts with changed grain direction).
- Fixed – BOM issue when components with the same Part Number and Description was not grouped together, because file names are different.
- Fixed – Issue when in some cases Auto Technology does not creates CNC technology
- Fixed – Issue with Ramp landing interpretation in WoodWOP environment.